Thursday, September 10, 2009

Took the plunge . . . .

Been struggling with my weight this year - down to 140 back up to 150 (PLUS) Dont ask dont tell I say . . . . lol

Anyway today after an encouraging chat with my hubby who loves me chubby but loves me BETTER when I am happy with myself . . . . I decided to order Nutrisystem online. Not sure if I will like it but I noticed my friend K has had very good success with Medifast (which is similar) - so I thought it was worth a try!!!

So today I actually ordered the food. Not sure yet WHEN to expect it - but I am anxious and motivated all at the same time!

I've made the decision - I've ordered the food. Now I wait. I've never been particularity good at waiting . . . lol!

In the meantime I am on the NS site setting up my page and trying to read as much as possible. I hope to get a workable grocery list and some much needed encouragement!

Here's to the beginning . . . . . :)

3 comments:

StefRobrts said...

Good luck, I hope however it works out you can end up feeling happy about yourself.

byumomof4 said...

good for you!
We bought a blendtec blender and it has changed us!
If you want to walk, let me know-
:)

Amy said...

Good luck, D!